Are you having problems in getting timely payments as many providers do?
Do you feel that you are loosing your valuable professional time in Billing hassles?
Insurance carriers have proven in being difficult in paying claims. This can be quite challenging, time consuming and costly for any medical establishment.
We're in business implementing a cost effective solution, quality medical billing services with efficiency and accuracy in generating the highest possible rate of reimbursements. Your medical practice can't afford to lose potential income due to claims management.
Let our electronic medical billing service process the challenge of follow-up, resubmission, appeal letters, contacting carriers.
"Our goal is getting YOU paid while saving YOU time and money"
If you succeed, we succeed. We feel our approach enriches toward trust and secure client relationships. The medical industry continually changes and grows, so here at Bimslink our objectives need to meet the expectations for your medical practice.
Bimslink increases revenue for physicians and billing offices by improving and accelerating healthcare reimbursements through the use of proven technologies. Bimslink offers local support and management, and integration with the leading EMRs.
What’s more we do not charge Set up fees from our Clients who are with us for more than one year. Initially a deposit is taken which is refunded at the time of first renewal of contract after one year.
Electronic and paper claim filing, including secondary/tertiary (within 1 business day of receipt)
- Government, commercial, private billing (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Patient eligibility verification
- Dedicated follow-up (within 7 days)
- Claims are scrubbed and submitted virtually error free
- Correction and/or resubmission
- Analysis of CPT coding to insure maximum reimbursement
- Identify areas where reimbursement can be increased
- Claims submitted within 48 hours
- Quick payment turnaround (as little as 9 days)
- Tracking/claims management
- Payment posting
- Managing collections
- Rejected claim resolution and follow-up on claims older than 45 days
- Answer and make insurance calls regarding claims and billing
- Toll-free staff / patient help line
- Patient inquires
- Weekly/monthly customized reports
- Monthly patient statements, soft collections on patient balances
- Electronic storage of all EOB’s on a secured database for easy access
- Staff training
- Custom management reports
- Help answer any questions concerning billing, reimbursement, coverage, LMRP, per legislation or anything pertaining to your type of practice
- Database management
- Analysis and updating of CPT, ICD-9, and HCPCS codes
- Full Accounts Receivable (A/R) management & recovery
- Annual fee scale review
- AR data analysis
- Custom form creation
- Insurance verification
- Maximum reimbursement with insurance and patient collections
7 day week on time electronic medical billing services Personalized service and attention with flexibility
- Coding services and code analysis updates Flexible hour availability
- Staying abreast with the latest challenges and changes, insuring HIPAA compliance
- Tailor services to meet your preferences
- Claims are scrubbed and submitted virtually error free.
- Negotiations for specific individual desired needs and services
- Fee schedule enhancement
- Personalized service/attention with flexibility
- Flexible hour availability
The medical billing industry continually changes and grows, so here at Bimslink our objectives have to meet the expectations for your medical practice.